PPD Restorations is one of the leading water and flood damage restoration contractors in the Lower Mainland area. Our trained restoration professionals have restored thousands of flood-damaged homes and businesses. We pride ourselves on our quick response time and our commitment to thorough and speedy water damage restoration.
We provide 24 hour emergency response, 365 days a year within 1 hour anywhere in the Lower Mainland.
In the event of a flood or major water damage, it's important to get your restoration underway as quickly as possible by a trained specialist. A proper dry out procedure within the first 72 hours will prevent further damage to your property. Our team of certified technicians specialize in applied drying and will ensure that the condition of your property does not worsen. Our immediate response includes stopping the water flow at source, evacuating the water and removing any property that can be salvaged. Then we set up specialty drying equipment to dry the affected areas.
The leading causes of water damage in homes and businesses are:
- Sewer Back Ups Through Toilets or Floor Drains on Ground Floor or Basement Areas
- Toilet Tank or Toilet Supply Line Failures or Toilet Overflows, BackUp
- Basement Floor Drain Overflows or Backup
- Wet carpet in your basement
- Sump Pump Failure
- Dishwasher Drain Hose or Dishwasher Supply Line Leak, Breakage, Bursting or Failure
- Fridge Ice Maker Supply Line Leakage, Breakage, Bursting or Failure
- Roof Leaks Causing Water to Enter Your Home or Business
- Rain or Storm Water That Enters Through Drains or Walls
- Hot Water Tank Supply Lines Leakage, Breakage, Bursting or Failure
- Water Supply or Fresh Water Pipe Leakage, Breakage, Bursting or Failure
- Frozen or broken Pipes Causing Water to Enter Your Home or Business
- Sprinkler System Leakage, Breakage, Burst or Failure
- Basement Flood
Water damage caused by the types of losses above often damages carpet, flooring, walls, ceiling, fixtures and your personal property.
Mold is a potential problem that arises when homes or buildings have been damaged by water. We will assess your property for mold during the water damage restoration process and provide mold remediation services as part of our restoration process if they are required. If you think mold may be present in your home or business, contact us today for immediate help.
Our water and flood damage restoration services include:
- Initial Inspection & Assessment of Water Damage
- Identify Source of Water Damage
- Identify Type of Water Damage
- Record Maintenance Through Photographs and Video Clips
- Asset Recovery
- Water Extraction/Removal and Flood Damage Cleanup
- Onsite Drying
- Stain and Odor Removal
- Debris Removal
- Sanitation and Disinfection of the Area
- Indoor Air Quality Check and Control
- Environmental Testing and Mitigation as Required by Law
- Mold Remediation
- Full repair of all affected areas
- Complete Clean Up once finished so that it looks like new again
Our experienced restoration experts will treat your property with the utmost priority, attention and care. If you require a certified contractor for water or flood damage restoration service in the Lower Mainland, contact us today.